It’s an exciting time in the real estate market in Boston. Sales are unprecedented, but it is still a great time to invest in real estate, as prices are still low compared to many large international cities. Boston is a great city. We have everything, Arts, Academics, Medicine, Music, Food, Sports, and a growing tech industry.
Jayne has lived and owned property in Boston for over 30 years, and is an International Real Estate Advisor with Engel & Völkers Boston, part of a premium global network of real estate professionals.
Specializing in Boston and surrounding areas including Back Bay, Beacon Hill, South End, West End, North End, The Waterfront, The Fenway, Charlestown, East Boston, Jamaica Plain, Brighton, Brookline, Cambridge and Somerville, Jayne comes to Engel & Völkers after 21 years as a Real Estate Manager for a major international company where she managed a portfolio of over 1,000 sites in office buildings in 18 states. Jayne has a reputation as a tough negotiator, and has worked closely with landlords, asset managers, building engineers, insurance consultants, lease administrators, home inspectors, attorneys, and mortgage brokers.
Jayne is detail oriented and takes an analytical approach to real estate through extensive research to give clients relevant data in order to make the right decision whether they are first time homebuyers or long time investors. She has extensive experience in home renovations and historic restoration projects having completed multiple projects. She holds designations, certifications, or memberships in the following organizations,
• Certified International Property Specialist (CIPS) Designation
• Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR®) Designation
• Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) Designation
• NAR’s GREEN (GREEN) Designation
• At Home with Diversity® (AHWD) Certification
• Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) Certification
• e-PRO® Certification
• Pricing Strategy Advisor (PSA) Certification
• National Association of Realtors® (NAR)
• Massachusetts Association of Realtors® (MAR)
• Greater Boston Association of Realtors® (GBAR)
• Neighborhood Association of the Back Bay (NABB)
• Uechi-Ryū International Karate Association
• Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
• Museum of Science, Boston
• Brickbottom Artist Association
Jayne holds the degree of Master in Design in Real Estate Development (MDes) from the Graduate School of Design at Harvard University, and a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) in painting and printmaking from Washington University in St Louis, School of Fine Arts. Jayne lives in Back Bay with her husband, a local chef, and their exotic reptile pets.
I can assist you with both residential and commercial sales and leasing. I look forward to discussing your needs whether you are a first time home buyer, looking to buy or sell, or an investor looking for commercial property. Please contact me at 617.266.6006 or firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an individual consultation to discuss your real estate goals.