Lewis Wharf

Originally built in the 1830’s as a shipping warehouse, this building was converted into condos in 1973. The lovely Lewis Wharf is comprised of 90 residential units on the top four floors and 41 commercial units on the first two floors. Located right on Boston Harbor and close to Quincy Market, the New England Aquarium and the North End.

There is a proposal to extend Lewis Wharf and Marina to allow for a hotel and more green space.